Saturday, January 17, 2009

Review- Giselle Mineral Bronzer

For quick personal service, contact Stephen in Sales at: stephen.sunlabs@gmail.com. He can help you with all your mineral make-up needs.

Sooooo..... They don't necessarily have the best website, and I'm not completely in love with the packaging, but I can't get enough of the make-up!!! I adore this line. Seriously, I'm not a huge "make-up person" I don't like to look like I'm wearing a whole lot. I need to look natural, so I don't feel funny. Obviously, it is relatively difficult to find the right make up to make me look gorgeous but completely natural. I don't think that I have ever really found a line that I have liked more. The shade I lucked out with in this line is the Golddigger, it is a fabulously fantastic shade of gold with a hint of darkish pink. There is mica, I think, or some other wonderful thing, but regardless the effect is a beautiful shimmery bronzer that highlights my pale pinkish undertones perfectly. Definitely my new favorite bronzer!

Sheba says: Giselle Mineral Bronzer is a little different from my other bronzers. It has some real shimmer to it -- just the right amount. Any more and it just might be just 'too much'. I have Selfish and it is a gorgeous bronze and gives your face exactly the amount of oooommpphh you want to add. I have been watching Carmindy on 'What Not to Wear' and she brushes the bronzer lightly all over the face. So I have been using that tip and it works very nicely. It is up to you how much you want to apply. It is easy enough to just do another swipe of bronze to add a little more. I like a little less so I just use a light swipe here and there. It looks very natural with just a tiny shimmer and you look a little more healthy. I do like another quick application when I am going out at night. I find that it does stay on relatively well and it definitely agrees with my skin. I have been having luck with mineral make up for some time now and this is right up there at the top of my favorite bronzers!!

Hillary says: I initially thought that I would have to review this product based on quality alone as it looks so dark in the container (I have this bronzer in Baby Brown) & I am so pale, but as it turns out, it works for me. Now if you are a fair girl like myself you must be very careful with this bronzer, one extra swipe & you look like you have brown 5 o'clock shadow. This color would look amazing on someone with darker skin as well (say olive or possibly darker) but with some care can be worn by someone like me. I really like the quality of the Giselle products. If you've seen all the reviews, you may have guessed the fact that they sent us their whole line (and then some). The other reviewers and I have been very impressed with the quality of the Giselle cosmetics and their versatility can't be beat. You can turn any of the powders into lip balm, nail polish, eyeliner and more.
Please Note: Gisellecosmetics.com is in the process of being updated, so your best bet is to: A) look at the colors in the photos in our posts or B) contact Stephen @ Giselle (
stephen.sunlabs@gmail.com) and have him help you.

No comments: