Thursday, January 15, 2009

Review- Kinerase Under Eye Rescue

"Helps to reduce the look of puffiness and under eye circles associated with aging, stress and the environment." 0.7 fl. oz. $75

So the big question you're dying for me to answer- "Does it work?" Well I've been using it for some time now and I can say unequivocally- YES! I'm not saying I saw results right from the beginning but over the course of a couple of weeks I became a true believer. I had tried little samples of Kinerase products over the years and I now know that it has a cumulative effect so a sample can only really give you an idea of scent and consistency. But believe me, if you are on the fence and the only thing holding you back is your doubt that it works, just go for it. You won't be disappointed. I will warn you, however, when you stop using it, you see the results of that too. I forgot my tube of Under Eye Rescue over the Christmas holiday & went 6 days without it and my eye area really missed it. In addition to being a super line fighter, it moisturizes without feeling greasy. The only drawback from my point of view is the lack of sunscreen as you are supposed to use this cream morning and night. I had to add an additional product as a sunscreen. If you want a real 1-2 punch for too much "wisdom" around your eyes, I recommend using Kinerase Under Eye Rescue followed by 2 applications 5 minutes apart of Dr. Michelle Copeland's Rewind Advance Wrinkle Defense. These two used in tandem can really turn back the clock. I am now LOVING my eyes!

No comments: