Thursday, January 29, 2009

Review - L'Oreal Colour Juice Sheer Juicy Lip Gloss

"Colour Juice delivers a pop of sheer glossy colour that adds a shiny finish while moisturizing your lips. Just squeeze and apply! Or use as a top coat over your favorite lipstick." From $4.99 @ above website


L'Oreal
has an excellent reputation for its products. They are 'top of the line' and seldom disappoint. This L'Oreal Colour Juice Sheer Juicy Lip Gloss is no exception. It is applied easily and looks great. It has staying power. Also, it goes over other lip colors wonderfully and enhances them. The cost for such a brand name is very average and not quite as high as you might expect. It is a small investment in an excellent product. The shade I have been using is Passion Fruit Squeeze, which is an absolute neutral that can be used with anything. My interpretation of the color is light to medium cocoa, but don't go by me. . . check it for yourself. They have a very good color selection to choose from and you just might find yourself selecting more than one.


Deedlejuse says: I, like Sheba, am in love with my L'Oreal Colour Sheer Juicy Lip Gloss! I have the color Bubble Gum, a beautiful sheer light pink which looks so pretty with my pale blond complexion. It stays with me for quite a while and really feels nice on my lips. It definitely moisturizes as it wears. Of course I would expect nothing less from L'Oreal! Love it, and so will you!

CitySlicker Says: I have this in L'Oreal Colour Juice Sheer Lip Gloss, Watermelon and I can't come up with a better color description, it's a total watermelon color, not as summery bright but still pinky, reddish color. I don't mind my gloss stick or smooth this feels really different on my lips. When I first applied it, it feels thick but not sticky. I mean i know it's there when I smack my lips together but it's not uncomfortable and doesn't dry the lips out. I found that it really is a marathon gloss with power to stay on my lips pretty much till I eat. I also can vouch that it doesn't feather in the corners of my lips. This is only $4.99, you really can't beat the price! Nice product!

No comments: