Monday, January 26, 2009

Review - Nvey Eco Lipstick


NVEY ECO, Organic Lipstick delivers both vibrant and natural color selections in a smooth and creamy to the lips. Safflower Oil, Organic Castor Oil and Vitamin E provide antioxidant and nourishing properties for soft and smooth lips

I just have to begin with, we all know about some organic cosmetics: your giving it a go because it's the right thing to do, but they never really work as well as their less-natural counter parts. Not so with Nvey Eco! Everything I have tried (which is totally not enough, Nvey Eco I will be your test subject for everything!)has been stellar, and work at a level far surpassing most cosmetics I have tried in the past. I do understand, of course, that $28 for a lipstick is quite expensive, and if I hadn't been sent this to try I probably would have laughed and walked away, but not so anymore. This lipstick is totally gorgeous, I have shade 359, a garden party pink that makes my pale rosy complexion look almost doll-like. Seriously, I have never ventured very far into the realm of pink lipstick, wholeheartedly believing that it was reserved for people closer to my Grandmother's age(I am 24), an assumption which was totally off-base for me, I love the look it gives! Now, obviously you should choose the color you like, but I can attest to the fact that the consistency of this lippy is wonderful. It is more like a velvety soft balm that has complete coverage, and stays for a whole day. You might have noticed in previous posts I am very hard on my lips, I am constantly drinking something, or chewing on them, or something, regardless lipsticks usually stay for a good 1/2 hour at the very most. So for this to last a whole day blew my mind. I would definitely say that this is more than worth the price-tag, if only because you will not have to re-apply! Very well done.

No comments: