Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Review- Smooth ‘N Shine Therapy Silk Sleek Results Silkener


Indulge your hair with silk proteins and pearl extracts that will condition, reconstruct and transform damaged hair into manageable, healthy and lustrous tresses. This leave-in styling and conditioning lotion will leave hair silky, smooth and sleek without weighing hair down. – 6.7fl.oz. - $5.99

This product adds fullness and shine to my hair. The shine, I expected; the fullness and body, I didn’t and am quite pleased since my hair is fine. I have to say I haven’t seen what the results are if I use a brush or comb when I blow-dry my hair. I dry it and then use Velcro rollers that I leave in while I put my makeup on. My hair gleams and has such bounce and really keeps the style. I do not have these same fabulous results when I don’t use this product, which I’ve done only once because I’m too happy with my hair when I use it. But, I had to experiment for comparison. It’s a keeper! And, what a bargain. I use such a small amount for such great results--less than a dime-sized dollop for my hair. The tube is quite large and the price is quite reasonable.

1 comment:

NicNacBeauty said...

I am soooo glad you reviewed this! I love this silkener! I just tried it on a whim a couple of weeks ago and I am addicted! I blow out my hair with this andflat iron with my Chi fusion and I have silky results. It doesn't weigh my hair down like the usual suspects! Thanks!