Monday, January 26, 2009

Review - Yes To Carrots Eye and Face Makeup Remover


"This exceptional blend of organic carrot juice, minerals and Dead Sea Mud removes all traces of both eye and face makeup to refresh, stimulate and revitalize your skin." $17.50 - 8.45-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2) @ Amazon.com

I HATE carrots! My mother would make me eat them 'as they are good for your eyes'! I did not care about my eyes -- I cared about my taste buds and they said NO to carrots. Well, I am going to have to change my mind set -- Carrots are good on my outside!! As long as I do not have to eat them -- I love them!! This Yes To Carrots Eye and Face Makeup Remover has converted me. Look at the price of $17.50 for two full size bottles!! I thought I was seeing things. It is so gentle but it does the job. It does not smell of carrots -- thank goodness!! It has a nice fresh scent and is very easy on the skin. It removes the makeup and leaves your skin feeling wonderful. It looks nice and clean with no traces left of either eye or facial makeup -- but feels so nice and soft and smooth. I find it hard to believe that I am saying YES to Yes To Carrots Eye and Face Makeup Remover wholeheartedly. You cannot go wrong with this product.

No comments: