Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Review - Yes to Cucumbers Completely Cooling Body Butter

Bring the zen back to your body! Our Completely Cooling Body Butter is rich in green tea, Dead Sea Minerals and Spirulina to totally nourish and moisturize your skin.

Movie Maven says:

Yes to Carrots has long been a favorite of mine (okay, a lot of that was because I thought the name was cute, but seriously...their products are great), but this was the first time I had the chance to try out this Yes to Cucumbers Completely Cooling Body Butter. I'm a huge fan of body butters in general, because they really treat my feet well. This body butter is just what you'd expect - thick, rich, and yes, completely cooling. I put it on my tootsies before bed, slipped on some cotton socks, and woke up to not only moisturized, but refreshed-feeling feet. The only caveat I'll mention is that this is SERIOUS MOISTURE. Don't apply it unless you are prepared to let it absorb into your hands for a good long while (thankfully, we had a few random episodes of The Simpsons on our DVR, so I watched that while I waited). The other thing that's nice about this product is that while it's not fragrance-free (there is fragrance listed in the ingredients), it may as well be. It just smells fresh and nice. Recommended!

No comments: