Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Review - Yes To Tomatoes Facial Hydrating Lotion

" We've combined the hydrating power of 26 Minerals from the Dead Sea with yummy organic tomatoes, rosemary, and red pepper, rich in anti-oxidants and powerful sebum absorbers." $14.99

I feel like I am endorsing a vegetarian way of life. First I am happy with Yes to Carrots Eye and Face Makeup Remover and now I am just as happy with Yes To Tomatoes Facial Hydrating Lotion. Who woulda thunk?? I have heard of many things that are good on your skin for your skin -- tomatoes are not one of them. However, my list needs to be updated -- this Hydrating Lotion is wonderful. It goes on smoothly, is absorbed pretty quickly and leaves your skin feeling hydrated, soft, and silk like! Do not worry -- it is white -- not tomato tinted and it has a very light scent which does not smell at all like tomatoes. Look at the price!! It is such a reasonable cost for a very effective Hydrating Lotion. Viva la vegetables on my face!!! (Actually, I think that tomatoes are considered to be a fruit!)

No comments: